Become a Member
Membership of the Institute is open to Industries, Organisations and Individuals who are connected with FRP and other composites. The terms and conditions, category of membership and membership fee are presented below. If you or your organisation want to become member, you can download the Application form into word file, fill it up and mail to us along with the membership fee.
One time contribution of Rs. 1,00,000/- or more Open to Industries, Organisations and Individuals
Rs. 25,000 in one or two installments Open to Industries, Organisations and Individuals
Annual membership fee of Rs. 5,000/- Open to Industries and Organisations only
One time payment of Rs. 5,000/- Open to individuals only
Annual membership fee of Rs.1500/- Open to individuals only
Annual membership fee of Rs.1000/- Open to bonafide students only
* An entrance fee of Rs. 100/- is applicable for all categories of membership to be paid while first time registering the membership.
- The Governing Council of the Institute reserves the right of admission.
- All the members of the Institute must abide by the rules and regulations of the Institute.
- The Industries and Organisations (Trusts, Foundations, Institutions, Bodies of Corporate Associations) who become corpus, donor or patron members may nominate on representative who will receive all communications from the Institute and will represent in the Institute deliberations. If the nominee is changed, this may be intimated promptly to the Institute.
- Student Member shall not be below the age of 18 years and shall be pursuing full time study or research They must apply with documentary evidence from the Institute/College concerned.
- Membership fee together with admission fee of Rs. 100 shall be send along with the application. The payment can be made by DD/ Local Cheque made payable to FRP INSTITUTE at S B I, Chennai.